Friday 5 September – 8.00 – 10.30
- SPRING HAT PARADE: Mothers, Fathers, and children in the courtyard.
- NOVELTY RACES: Mothers, prepare to participate in Mothers’ 3 legged race. Fathers; prepare to participate in tug-o-war.
- COLOURED HAIR SPRAY.
- CEREMONIAL OPENING OF OUR NEW GARDEN, THE PATCH. With Bernice Cousins (child pastor of St Agnes Parish).
- PICNIC SNACK, PARENTS, CHILDREN AND TEACHERS IN THE GARDEN.
- ARBOUR DAY ACTIVITY; PLANTING OUR GRASSLAND.
- COST: R20 per child for: paying for the plants, popcorn, and hair spray.
- Children may go home with their parents after the morning.